About Hothouse Vintage
At Hothouse Vintage we present an ever-changing selection of interesting and stylish vintage and antique objects including:
- Antique and vintage furniture
- Studio pottery
- Vintage lighting
- Books, prints and ephemera
- Drinks glasses and barware
- Antique and collectable bottles and pots
- Textiles and soft furnishings
- Garden reclamation and architectural salvage
- Rural and domestic bygones
- Office items and storage solutions
- Games, toys and children’s items
Kate & Ed
Kate and Ed have been working together sourcing and supplying unique vintage items for over a decade.
In 2011 they moved to the picturesque cathedral city of Ely where they have a weekly stall on the bustling craft and collectables market.
We have held a weekly stall on Ely's Craft & Collectables Market since 2012 where you will find us each week with an ever changing stock.
The market offers a great selection of vintage, antiques, collectables and books alongside handmade craft items and artisan food and drink. On the second and fourth Saturday of the month we are joined by the ever popular Ely Farmers' Market which presents a fantastic variety of fresh produce.
Ely Market is located a short walk from both the beautiful cathedral and riverside area. Ely is one hour from London and just fifteen minutes from Cambridge on the train making it the ideal destination for a trip by rail.